Marks & Spencer has announced the finalists of the Ecobuild Big Innovation Pitch; an initiative designed to identify and work with unrecognised innovations across the sustainable design, construction and energy sectors. The finalists are as follows:
- Newlife Paints Ltd – Waste Paint Recycling;
- Ritec International – Clearshield Eco-System;
- Cosaf Environments Ltd – Gatorduct;
- Endo Enterprises – Endotherm;
- Novah Ltd – LED Lighting.
These 5 companies will pitch for a final time on the second day of Ecobuild 2015 in front of a panel of experts, including senior representatives from M&S, plus the entire South Arena audience. The successful company will then work with M&S to investigate applying the winning product or service into the retailer’s buildings.
Munish Datta, Head of Plan A and Facilities Management at M&S, says, “We were extremely impressed with the quality of the pitches presented to us and found it challenging to narrow so many interesting products to a final five. We are very much looking forward to the culmination of the Big Innovation Pitch.”
M&S is the partner of Ecobuild’s first ever Innovation Showcase, which will display the very latest innovations from across the sustainable built environment.
- Earn A Spot To Pitch Your Product To M&S At Ecobuild
- Stiebel Set For Success At Ecobuild With New Generation Products